PRODUCER & DIRECTOR:
SPECIAL EVENTS / THEATRICAL PRODUCTION
Dynamic management professional with extensive experience producing, planning and directing special events and stage productions within the event and entertainment industries. Successful at identifying and managing talent and production values to deliver low-cost, high-quality productions.
Able to combine high level of creativity with sound business acumen to write, produce, plan and execute large events, shows and entertainments that target and reach diverse audiences. Performer in well-known films, such as “GREASE.” Strong track record with management of production operations, staffing, budget and marketing functions. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels with proven ability to build and maintain loyal volunteer support.
Creative Producer / Director with extensive experience in commercial, academic and non-profit sectors planning large, high-profile events. Deliver quality productions that garner repeat business.
- Revitalized the entertainment division of one of the largest special event production companies in San Diego after producing and directing first-class professional shows staged during memorable events across the U.S.
- Successfully pitched to San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau to present show that met their client’s desire for large professional ice show presented to 25,000 convention attendees with budget under $100,000.
- Success of PHANTOM OF THE OPERA as theme and show for Fresh Start Surgical Gifts annual fundraiser led to securing their business during following year.
Leader & Team Builder who places high value on people, engaging employees to achieve exceptional objectives as well as building and maintaining loyal volunteer support.
- Serve as creative Board Member and Artistic Director charged with producing special events and lectures for John Hume Performing Arts Foundation.
- Member of scholarship selection committee that identifies and rewards talented high school students pursuing career in performing arts.
Strategic Thinker and Problem Solver with strong track record of delivering events within budget and leveraging all available resources to ensure quality events and productions. Resolve budget deficits through increasing revenue and streamlining business operations.
- Collaborated with Account Managers to plan events and entertainments in addition to creating marketing materials, budgets and proposals that supported corporate, civic, non-profit and private clients which generated $4 million in annual sales.
- Initiated aggressive direct-mail marketing campaign and enhanced quality of productions, resulting in increase of new season subscribers and renewal rate for current subscribers, bringing total number of subscription tickets sales from less that 7,000 per show to just over 12,000 in only two years.
To learn more about Larry Dusich, click here.
7342 Coolgrove Dr.
Downey, CA 90240